I was tagged again! This time by KS Collier. Well Collier, here are the answers to the questions you have posed!
1. What do you write, fiction or nonfiction?
2. What are your favorite sweets?
The real question here is: what AREN’T your favorite sweets? To that I respond canolis. Every time I see canolis on the dessert menu at an Italian restaurant, I think, oooh, those sound so delicious! So I order them. The fact of the matter is, they are TOO sweet and they really aren’t very good at all. They are rather disappointing.
3. How often do you write?
When I’m in the thick of it, every day. During the planning process, a few times a week. Though I always write SOMETHING almost daily, whether it is a blog post or working on my WIP.
4. Do you write by outlining first, or by the seat of your pants?
A combination. I do a little planning but not really any outlining. Then it’s pants time.
5. Do you use foreshadowing to strengthen your plotline?
6. Who is your favorite author?
I have too many to list here, but off the top of my head, I’ve read and enjoyed almost ALL of Christopher Moore’s books.
7. What is your favorite movie or movie series?
The Fifth Element.
8. What genre do you write?
Horror and thriller/suspense.
9. Name your future pet, and describe them?
My future pet is a cloned version of the one I have now. She is a lab-pit mix named Belle. Gloriously shiny black with a spotted tongue.
10. What is your all time favorite character, whether your own or someone else’s?
Sherlock Holmes I think?
11. Do you have a stuffed animal in your possession, if so, what type?
“In your possession” as in, RIGHT NOW do I have a stuffed animal on me or somewhere near me? Yes. I have several. A sting ray, wedding bunnies, a monkey, and a creepy bull dog.
If you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged. I’m too lazy right now to go and tag people. 🙂
Keeping my head above the water,
Claire L. Fishback
Thanks Claire. That was interesting. I loved your answers. It does help to get to know you better. Have a great week. I'm in Houston awaiting a new grandbaby.